- Held from October 21 to October 29, 2023, one day longer than previous editions (a total of 9 days).
- It featured 420 direct exhibitors (exhibitors and co-exhibitors), including 356 domestic exhibitors and 64 from abroad.
- The total number of participants, including both direct and indirect exhibitors and represented companies, was 867.
- The fair was held in more than 30,000 m2 of gross exhibition space.
- 546 programs were organized by the Belgrade Book Fair and publishers.
- It was attended by over 1,200 accredited journalists from 16 different countries.
- In addition to publishers from Serbia, publishers from 15 other countries participated, and France was presented as the guest of honour.
The next, 67th International Belgrade Book Fair will be held from October 19 to October 27, 2024, at the same location, under the same domes.